As we continue with our weekly list of bullshit too many people believe and the rest of us are suppose to just go with it….
1. Those Red Light cameras are for the benefit of society and not at all about fleecing Americans out of cash.
“Frank, that yellow light was only 2 seconds! We are getting fucked with these cameras”
“Marsha,we’ve been through this. The local government would never screw us out of millions, they LOVE us! They just want to keep us safe. I’ll just sell some more blood to pay for the ticket.”
2. It’s very important to be concerned about Dennis Rodman’s views on the North Korean leadership.
‘Cause the guy who fucked Madonna once and has bit roles on Celebrity Apprentice can change political discourse with just a few conversations.
3. It’s so important to find costume and prop inconsistencies in movies and post them on the internet…over and over.
See that? Boom, your life is changed.
4. Kate Middleton (a new Duchess of a defunct, figure-head monarchy with a long, proud history of incest) and her pregnancy is vital news that should affect your life. Stay tuned. Always.
If it’s a boy, we’ll all have pudding. If it’s a girl, I will slaughter you in your beds.
5. Obese children are not a sign of child abuse. It just shows parents love them sooooo soooo much.
“but mommy never smokes in the house. She’s says that would be bad for us.”
follow the Rant on Twitter: @Rickranter